So I was testing the post commit feature with SVN and it appears there is a
bug if any of the committed revisions include deleting a file.

For example, I get the following on a revision that is deleting a file:

Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'info',
["svn: warning: W155010: The node
'/home/test/trunk/tools/TestHarness/lib/ojdbc14.jar' was not found.\n",
'\n', "svn: E200009: Could not display info for all targets because some
targets don't exist\n"]

So post-review is trying to do an "svn info" on a deleted file and it will
obviously get that the target doesn't exist.  I would guess the path should
be to the remote file and include the revision number (i.e.

Is there a separate place to file bugs for post-review, or do I just file
them under review board?

Happy user? Let us know at