Hi,

I have a user A who all of his review requests end up being owned by another user B.
I tried it myself in a clean environment.
I became user A and posted a review with no extra arguments and it also ended up being owned by user B.

I stepped through post-review up to when it calls
    rsp = self.api_post(review_request_href, data)
and successfully creates a new request.
At that point I checked the admin interface and the request was already owned by user B.

For completeness sake, the arguments to the api post are

  review_request_href = http://rboard02v/api/review-requests/
  data = {'changenum': '714435', 'repository': 'perforce04:1666'}

I have no idea where user B is coming from.
The users say at one point user A was having problems posting a review, then user B logged in and posted the review as himself. They can't remember exactly what they did, but apparently this is when the problems begun. Whatever they did, I don't understand how that could "break" things for user A permanently.

Using RBTools 0.4.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dado