hi Christian,

No, it doesn't related by client cookie. Previous testing i made on dev svn
server, to avoid interrupt dev's work, I setup another SVN server which is
exact the same configuration as dev's real one. The issue still happen with
the same phenomenon.

i revised the py code as below without indicate the* --repository-url=XXX*:

log_cmd = 'D:/Python25/Scripts/post-review.exe --debug
--revision-range=19:20 --publish --username=ghost --password=ghost
--submit-as=hans.shi --summary="hans.shi code submit at version #20" '
log('post-review commmand: ' + log_cmd)

fh=os.popen(log_cmd, 'r')
for val in fh.readlines():
log('value:' + val.rstrip())
 log('post-review executed successfully!!! ')

the log output as below which mean the post-review command is executed
successfully:

post-review commmand: D:/Python25/Scripts/post-review.exe --debug
--revision-range=19:20 --publish --username=ghost --password=ghost
--submit-as=hans.shi --summary="hans.shi code submit at version #20"
value:>>> RBTools 0.4.1
value:>>> Home =
value:The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
value:supported source code repository.

so i'm doubting the svn auth in post-review command.... more to come...