then i change svn server with anonymous access enabled... the post-review
successfully conducted and reviewboard request is generated as well.

our svn uses LDAP auth with Windows Domain users, so can i put auth infor
as parameters in post-review command? if yes, how? if not, any alternative
approaches to resolve this?

thanks a lot,
Hans