post-review just runs 'svn info' and 'svn diff' and other commands from the
repository. So it's not really a matter of configuring post-review. It's a
matter of making sure your SVN checkout can run those commands manually,
without passing credentials on the command line. There's no mechanism to
pass SVN credentials through post-review.