On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 12:36 -0700, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I'll do what I can to make that deadline. Please hound me about it as
> it gets closer in case we slip :)

Happily ;-)

I'm not too worried about having the final release in time for the F18
beta. My main concern would be having the ReviewBoard beta release
available in time for the F18 alpha (August 7th). This is mostly because
as long as the upstream release is in a state where it isn't constantly
crashing, that would satisfy the Fedora beta release requirements. So
I'd push out the RC or the RC plus some cherry-picked urgent fixes in
time for beta and get the final release out later.

But the alpha is the bigger piece. If I don't have a package that will
run against Django 1.4 at that point, I'll have to block Review Board
from the release.

This is high on my priority list these days, as I'm working on improving
development process at Red Hat and among the upstream projects we
contribute to. I've been pushing Review Board at our upstream
communities fairly hard for the last couple years.