Hi ,
I was trying to use post-review filename but I get following error always :

"GNU diff is required for Subversion repositories. Make sure it is installed
and in the path.
On Windows, you can install this from:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm"d

I have installed GNU Diff and even post-review installation seems to work
but some how GNU diff is not working.

i debuged and type following command SVN info and it is giving me the
configured SVN repo browser value

Please suggest how to configure .

For your information I setup Review Board on Linux machine and configured
SVN which is hosted on Windows machine . I am using my Windows client
machine to use review board and trying to post review but apparently got
stuck with GNU diff ...Please help me to come out from here !!!

Regards
Vijay