Dear All,

I am trying to post the review request as below argument.

My perforce id:njaiswal

*I am using --submit-as option.*

*post-review  --bugs-closed="TEST" --file-list=/tmp/tmp9Dj3Dt
--description-file="/tmp/tmp79D4Hj" 1567 --p4-port=""*

My while posting i am getting below error message.

p4web link:
baseline: 1564
' for review request '3'
>>> HTTP PUTting to {'description':
'RB testing for china \n\n\nFOR RB USE DO NOT
EDIT\n----------------------\np4web link:\nbaseline: 1564\n'}
>>> Uploading diff, size: 159
>>> HTTP POSTing to {}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u'[Errno 2] No such file or
directory']}, u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had
errors', u'code': 105}}
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

*My question is, *

1. Does my RB server user id requires account in perforce?

2. What should i do make posting of review request if am having one
perforce id with multiple RB server user id.

3. Is it mandatory that perforce id to be in the user list of reviewboard

This is very urgent request, i would really appreciate your quick reply
with solution.

Nilesh J

Happy user? Let us know at