Hi Christian,
Thanks for the reply . I an getting following error when i typed
post-review in cmd

"GNU diff is required for Subversion repositories. Make sure it is installed
and in the path.

On Windows, you can install this from:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm";

I have already installed GNU Diff and set in the Path .

For your information,I have also installed both Tortoise SVN as well as
collabnet subversion client .

Please suggest how to proceed further.

Regards
Vijay