Hi Vijay,

Let's try few things.

1. Check if cmd finds 'diff' command. Send us the output of 'where
diff'. This should basically point to your GNU diff installation
directory ('C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\diff.exe' in my
system). If it doesn't, add this path at the beginning of system
variable 'Path', run a new instance of cmd and execute 'where diff'
again.

2. Go to %appdata%\Subversion and open 'config' file in text editor.
Check if diff tool is specified in this file (line should look like:
diff-cmd=something).