I have no idea. I fixed a few things (they changed the API around a bit,
breaking non-bundled media compilers), but even after fixing that, I'm
getting a much more concerning error. I'll try to track it down and see if
we can fix it, but if not, it'll need to be fixed in pipeline.

Given the API changes, I'd be concerned about reverting code in pipeline
for the package.

I'll keep you informed as I learn more.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com