This branch has what we need on the djblets side:

https://github.com/chipx86/djblets/tree/pipeline-fix

Unless there's just something messed up here, you should hit problems with
pipeline not finding files in the PipelineCachedStorage. I traced the first
occurrence to revision dd2eed6e51bcfa4352b95a12e8f43c0feaca8819, but even
if I revert that on master, I still hit some issues. Can you confirm?

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com