On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 18:48 -0700, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Sorry man :( That's my life-lesson. I had thought our servers and
> nightly builds upgraded to django-pipeline along with the release, but
> no, apparently not.
> I'll keep poking at this and talk to the developer. He's a good guy
> and has helped with these regressions before, so we'll get it figured
> out.
> Thanks for all your help on this. Really sorry for the trouble.

Actually, in a lucky comedy of errors, an unrelated glitch in the Fedora
servers meant that my 1.2.14 package never actually made it out to any
of the Fedora mirrors. So I got lucky and was able to just yank it out
of the queue and I'll be able to avoid the version-mangling for now.

So all's well that ends well, I suppose. If you and the pipeline
upstream do sort things out though, I'd be appreciative of a heads-up so
I can rev the version back up.