Hi,
When we have review requests containing new files we run into strange
problems.
The reviewers can review the new files and everything seems to work as it
should but when the review request creator tries to respond to the review
the strangeness starts.
It is possible to upload an new diff but the changes between the revisions
are not shown, instead both revisions are shown as new files (but the
different revisions does show the different contents).
The review request creator can't mark issues as fixed/dropped. When
clicking the fixed/dropped buttons they go grey but the action doesnt seem
to be registered to any respond.
Adding respond comments to the review comments is possible but after the
comments are added there is no way of publishing the comments. If the
comments are added at the same time as the new diff is uploaded, the
comments are not saved into that publish.

Any help would be appreciated.
(we are running 1.6.10 and 1.6.11 on different servers, but same problem on
both)

BR,
Magnus