Which browser are you using? Can you check the browser's JavaScript debug
log?

When you say the changes between revisions are not shown, are you talking
about when you specifically look at an interdiff?

A new file that's uploaded twice in two different Review Board diff
revisions should appear as new both times. That's normal.