We've noticed many of our colleagues don't use our local installation of
ReviewBoard the way we'd like them to, and they have common questions, etc.

We've edited the following files to provide some extra instructions and
advice (such as "Only admins can add new groups, please ask X"):
reviews/forms.py
diffviewer/forms.py
templates/reviews/new_review_request.html
templates/reviews/review_request_box.html

We're fairly proficient with javascript, CSS and HTML.
We've added messages wrapped in a 'span' and css class of "docs" to mark up
our extra instructions.
But what's the appropriate place to make it so these extra instructions in
reviews/forms.py do _not_ appear when the review is being _read_ by a
reviewer?
We only want them to be visible (to the person posting the review) when
they are first creating the review. The text should also be visible
*before* the user clicks on the pencil icon.