Ok, thanks for the interdiff clarification (then that part is as it should).

For the leaving comments and pressing the fixed/dropped button.
When I click the fixed/dropped button this is what firebug tells me(I use
firefox 14.0.1 for Ubuntu canonical 1.0):

TypeError: comment is null
comment.ready(function() {
http://build.accdom.for.int/rb/media/rb/js/reviews.js?1343217478
Line 120

When I leave a comment, firebug doesnt give me any errors (but I dont get
anyway of posting my comments).
Same thing happens(doesnt happen) when I try with Internet explorer 9 from
a windows machine.

Den fredagen den 10:e augusti 2012 kl. 11:06:16 UTC+3 skrev Christian
Hammond: