Hi Rob,

Is the error output that you provided from the attempts before committing the
file, or after? I ask because it seems to be specifying an explicit revision.

Can you also tell me if the repository path in Review Board points to the very
base of the SVN repository, or to a subdirectory inside it? It should be the
root, and problems like these can occur if not.

Christian