Hey All,
I'm on ReviewBoard and having issues creating a new SVN repository
when using the svn:// protocol.
The SVN repository is accessible via http, https and svn and I have been
able to create repositories already for the other two.  But when I specify
svn://repository.example.com/ URI it says:

   - A repository was not found at the specified path.

In /var/log/messages I see:
Aug 17 08:56:17 mojo httpd: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor
code may provide more information (No credentials cache found)
Aug 17 08:56:17 mojo httpd: No worthy mechs found
However if I do an svn info from the reviewboard host it responds
Any ideas on what I'm missing here?