Thanks for your help,

I use CVS with "<server>:/cvsntroot" but I also need to specify what's my
"working directory" (module, subproject).
I mean, that's my CVSROOT but in my CVS there are projects for my whole
company and I don't have access to the root dir, only some

So when I add my repository I need to set also what's going to be my

And that was my question, how do I set this while configuring my repository?
Because the error I'm getting maybe it's some kind of permission problem
(as I don't have access to the CVSROOT dir, only the subprojects).

Anyway, if there more tips on how to debug this I would appreciate.
Thanks in advance

On Monday, August 20, 2012 6:16:49 PM UTC+1, iamagui wrote:
> Could you let me know what you mean by 'how can I specify the module'? You
> mean in the webpage?
> And how are you accessing your subprojects?
> I am using CVS and it works with just '<server>:/cvsntroot'. I am NOT an
> expert, just trying to share what I know.

Happy user? Let us know at