Hi Michael,

Here's a configuration you can base yours off of:

upstream reviews {
    server 127.0.0.1:6081;
}

server {
    listen 80;
    server_name reviews.reviewboard.org reviews.review-board.org;
    access_log /var/www/reviews.reviewboard.org/logs/nginx_access_log;
    error_log /var/www/reviews.reviewboard.org/logs/nginx_error_log;

    location / {
        proxy_pass http://reviews;
        proxy_redirect              off;
        proxy_set_header            Host $host;
        proxy_set_header            X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header            X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
        client_max_body_size        10m;
        client_body_buffer_size     128k;
        proxy_connect_timeout       90;
        proxy_send_timeout          90;
        proxy_read_timeout          90;
        proxy_buffer_size           4k;
        proxy_buffers               4 32k;
        proxy_busy_buffers_size     64k;
        proxy_temp_file_write_size  64k;
    }

    location /media/ {
        alias /var/www/reviews.reviewboard.org/htdocs/media/;

        if ($query_string) {
            expires max;
        }
    }

    location /static/ {
        alias /var/www/reviews.reviewboard.org/htdocs/static/;

        if ($query_string) {
            expires max;
        }
    }

    location /errordocs/ {
        alias /var/www/reviews.reviewboard.org/htdocs/errordocs/;
        expires 30d;
    }
}