Hi guys,
  I am also facing issue in cvs connection.
When i post-review from the server where reviewboard is install it works
fine but from another server it fails.

post here-
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/reviewboard/VWZsG2QDreU

what i did in my review board repository setting-
Path-svn:/opt/cvsroot
Mirror path- svn:/opt/cvsroot

** Don't understand should we add pserver also?
like this :pserver:cmuser@svn:/opt/cvsroot

?

In my .reviewbaordrc file i added-

cat .reviewboardrc

REPOSITORY = ':pserver:cmuser@svn:/opt/cvsroot'

REVIEWBOARD_URL = 'http://172.16.17.100:81'

With this commit happens only on one server:(. Can some1 help to resolve
this?