I added this line in commitinfo..

/usr/bin/post-review -dn --server=http://172.16.7.100:81
--submit-as=$name  --repository-url=:pserver:$user@svn:/opt/cvsroot

-bash-3.2$ cvs ci -m "BugID:47300 update"   document.txt
Post-review for /opt/cvsroot/test
>>> RBTools 0.4.1
>>> Home = /
No supported repository could be accessed at the supplied url.
A commit is occurring in /opt/cvsroot/test
08/21/12 [16:13:16]: A commit is occurring in /opt/cvsroot/test
08/21/12 [16:13:16]: Pre-commit check for document.txt
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
-bash-3.2$ cat .reviewboardrc
REPOSITORY = 'svn:/opt/cvsroot'
REVIEWBOARD_URL = 'http://172.16.7.100:81'
-bash-3.2$

reviewboard repo settings path- svn:/opt/cvsroot

How can i debug this further?