Paulo,

Refer attached myCVS.jpg for my setting. /home/myCVS is my cvsROOT which
contains the directory 'CVSROOT' and 4 modules.

If your set up is similar to mine and you do NOT have access to your
cvsROOT directory, then I would give the Admin username and password to the
person/team who have access to the cvsROOT and request them to fill in the
'username' and 'password' for the cvsROOT in the 'Repository Hosting'
section.