Hi,

Besides pre and post commit reviews I also have a use case for "ad-hoc
reviews" where the team chooses a file and code reviews it (the last
revision of it).
In this case I don't want to use any diff file, I just want to pick the
file and be able to review it.

How can I achieve this easily in reviewboard?

Basically I want to submit a file and review it all, without submiting a
diff file. Is this possible?
A possible hack would be to submit a diff file with the whole file lines?