Hi Paulo,

Right now, your option is to submit a diff with that file as a new file.
It'd then be reviewed just like any other diff. If it's going into the
repository anyway, you might as well do that, since it'll be easy and
familiar.

Going forward, we're working on better review support for file attachments,
which will allow certain file types (text, images, code) to be reviewed.
That'll make its first appearance in a 1.7 beta.