Thanks peter for your inputs tried your inputs but still failed.
Here what i did-
*[root@svn CVSROOT]# cat commitinfo*
ALL  /opt/cvsroot/CVSROOT/

*[root@svn CVSROOT]# cat /opt/cvsroot/CVSROOT/*
echo "Post-review for $1"
path=`echo $PATH`
echo $PATH
export HOME=/home/kapilacvs
echo $HOME
export GROUP=cvsdev
/usr/bin/post-review -dn --server=
--submit-as=$name  --repository-url=:pserver:kapilap@svn:/opt/cvsroot

*[root@svn CVSROOT]# id kapilap*
id: kapilap: No such user (since its cvs pserver user)

then i tried to commit
[kapila.narang@svn ]$ ll /home/kapilacvs/test
[kapila.narang@svn ]$ cvs -d :pserver:kapilap@svn:/opt/cvsroot ci -m
"BugID:47300 testing" test/document.txt
Post-review for /opt/cvsroot/test
>>> RBTools 0.4.1
>>> Home = /home/kapilacvs
No supported repository could be accessed at the supplied url.
A commit is occurring in /opt/cvsroot/test
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Not able to understand what is causing error :(

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:55:19 PM UTC+5:30, Peter Konneker wrote:
> So first I set the path, home, and group variable and exported them from
> the svn hook.
> export
>> PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/home/$AUTHOR/bin
>> export HOME=/home/$AUTHOR
>> export GROUP=mygroup
> If that doesn't work for you let me know. There's a ton of stuff I had to
> try to get my hook working the way I wanted, haha.
> -Peter

Happy user? Let us know at