Hi everyone,

Currently the templates use comment.filediff.dest_file directly in review
emails and in the review comments. While this looks fairly good for VCSes
like git or svn, it is pretty unreadable in case of Clear Case (it's pretty
common for Clear Case extended paths to be over few hundred characters).

The scmtools have the normalize_path_for_display() function which, in case
of Clear Case, indeed makes the extended paths readable.
Hence, I would like to know, whether there is any reason for it to be used
only in diffutils.py? In my opinion, the paths should get normalized to
display not only in diffviewer, but also in emails as well as comments.

Regards,
Tomasz