Hi,

I thought I'd take the new SuperDevMode for a spin, and quickly creating an
archetype seemed to be the best solution.

I've generated a new project using

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.codehaus.mojo
-DarchetypeArtifactId=gwt-maven-plugin -DarchetypeVersion=2.5.0-rc1

and the following properties

groupId: com.example
artifactId: com.example
version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT
package: com.example
module: Example

I have added

  <add-linker name="xsiframe"/>
  <set-configuration-property name="devModeRedirectEnabled" value="true"/>

to src/main/resources/com/example/Example.gwt.xml right before closing the
module tag

I launched the codeserver using

mvn gwt:i18n gwt:run-codeserver

and visited

http://localhost:9876/

At this point the server is up and running, I've dragged both bookmarklets
into my browser bookmark area and accessed the provided link to the
'Example' module. There is listing of output files and a link to the
messages from the last compilation.

However, when I press 'Dev Mode On' I get a popup saying that it "Can't
find any GWT modules on this page".

This happens with both Firefox 14.0.1 and Chromium 22.0.1226.0

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Robert