In the screenshot TO ME view is opened and navigation panel shows 82 review
tickets, but in real there is no ticket for review and it is true. Incoming
reviews also shows 370 but in real there are near about 40-50 tickets.
Other my team members have the same problem.

I google such problem but couldn't find something. It seems that only we
have such issue.

What is wrong with our ReviewBoard configuration and how we can fix it?
Please help.

Happy user? Let us know at