Review Board's purpose is to review code. It stays out of the business of
managing code in a repository. It won't submit/merge code in. That's up to the
developer.

There are a few reasons for this.

1. We'd need to keep user credentials/keys for each user in order to submit for
them. That's a security risk on multiple levels, and we don't want to do that.

2. How submission works varies greatly by repositories type. On Git, we'd need
a working clone server-side, and the proper branch to place it in. We don't
have those.

3. We in general want to focus on review and not act as the one true interface
for committing code. It's just not part of our goals.

Christian