Hi,

First of all, I would like to say that ReviewBoard is very-very powerful,
useful tool. We can't live without him. But now I have some problems with
extension framework and existing extension named "RBWebHooks".

I'm using reviewboard 1.7 beta 1 and trying to install RB webhook
extension, taken from https://github.com/reviewboard/rb-extension-pack.
Packaging & installation is completed successfully. Now I try to configure
it and add some targets. At first, I went to configure view to update
amount of attempts. When I click on Save, system doesn't redirect to
extension list. May be it's normal behaviour, but for me it was strange.
Next I tried to add new target via "Database". When I click on Add,
exception is occured like:
"The requested admin page does not exist.
Request URL:
http://localhost:8000/admin/extensions/rbwebhooks.extension.RBWebHooksExtension/db/add/
".
Is it known issue or did I perform mistake somewhere? Please help me to
identify root cause.

Thank you in advance,
  Michael