Hi Varun,

We recommend installing our RBTools Python package. (See our docs for the
post-review tool in the user manual on reviewboard.org). This handles the
generation of a diff, creation of a review request, and the uploading of the
diff.

If you wanted to do it manually, I'd need to know a bit more about what type of
repository you're using.

Also, I need to know what issues you're facing.

Christian