Hey Kyle,

The way we set the From and Sender emails *should* do the right thing, but I
wouldn't be surprised to see some e-mail clients handle this wrong. Can you
tell me which clients those are?

To get what you want, you would basically need to modify notifications/email.py
to not use the user's email address.

Or you can erase that central RB address in settings and it'll just use the
users' addresses. This may fail sender verification checks, or cause warnings,
but it's the behavior we always used to have.

Christian