Hi Christian,

I Created a java class - Test.java uploaded it to SVN -> Made changes to it
on my local i.e. version 2 -> now generated diff/patch file using Tortoise
SVN -> committed the generated patch/diff file to SVN repository.

In reviewboard, when i use the upload diff option from my review request, i
followed the below steps:

1.) Base Directory -
http://review-board.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/unified/<THIS IS WHERE I
COMMITED THE LATEST PATCH FILE>

2.) Diff - Chose the same patch file from my system which was uploaded to
SVN.

But i still got the following error.

*The file "
http://review-board.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/unified/TestClass.java";
(revision 9) was not found in the repository*

*One More question : Do I need to commit the updated java class (version 2)
file to SVN or only the patch file**?*

Thanks
Varun

*Chunkz*