Thanks for your replies  !.

I am new to review board and  planning to implement a feature in Review
Board that lets us know how many LOC has been reviewed and before shipping
any review request it should not be possible for a reviewer to ship it
without entering LOC reviewed .

Please give me an idea on how to implement.

Thanks,
ram