Dear Christian,

I setup refer to this link
http://www.rramsden.ca/blog/2011/09/26/nginx-reviewboard/.
My configuration is below:
server {
    listen 80;
    server_name review.mysite.com;
    root /var/www/review.mysite.com/htdocs/;

    location /media  {
      root /var/www/review.mysite.com/htdocs/;
    }

    location /errordoc {
     root /var/www/review.mysite.com/htdocs/;
    }

    location / {
      # host and port to fastcgi server
      fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:3033;
      fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_script_name;
      fastcgi_param REQUEST_METHOD $request_method;
      fastcgi_param QUERY_STRING $query_string;
      fastcgi_param CONTENT_TYPE $content_type;
      fastcgi_param CONTENT_LENGTH $content_length;
      fastcgi_pass_header Authorization;
      fastcgi_intercept_errors off;
    }
}

But there is a strange problem. No error is reported on web on uploading
attachment/screenshot.
But in fact, no file is uploaded to media directory. If I place the file at
the right place under media
directory, it can not download from web.

Please help me.
Thanks!

Michael