We need a positive way to indicate that a review was done. Currently we use
a manual process of adding an "OK" comment to each code review by each
reviewer. When all comments are "OK", then we know the review passed.

This process worked ok in 1.0.7 but fails for us in the current version
because the new "issues" feature now flags every comment as an "issue"
when, in our case, they are not.

So a couple of questions:

1) is there a way to turn off the "issues" feature?
2) is there a way to have the "issues" feature exclude comments with a
given pattern e.g. /^OK$/i ?