Hi John,

The issues feature is actually meant to replace having to say "OK" or
"Fixed." It's just a way of saying, "This needs to be done" and for the
other person to respond saying "It's done!"

Going forward, we're building on this through the introduction of an issue
summary table in 1.7 (which shows what issues are still pending, so you
have a To Do list of sorts), and we'll also be showing the fixed issues on
every diff update.

Now, we're also introducing a per-user option to default that Open An Issue
checkbox to unchecked for new comments. There's no site-wide default, but I
suppose that could be added.

Still, I think issues actually integrates into your workflow even nicer.
Just open the issues, and instead of "OK," hit "Fixed." The effect is the
same, but you'll gain some benefits going forward.