Hey,

We stay out of the business of modifying the source tree.

What I do is run post-review -r <id> to update that review request.

I'd like to brainstorm different workflows for the successor to post-review
(we're working on a new set of Python bindings that are almost in a usable
state, and new command line tools.)

Christian