1. I have registered an SVN repository version 1.6.6 with RB version 1.6.11
2. I am trying to create a new pre-commit review request i.e. the file is
changed locally as compared to the one in the SVN.
3. I am using Tortoise SVN
4. I have created the diff file by using 'create a patch' option of
5. This is my repository path in the server -
6. The file I am trying to use is 'codreviewtest.txt'. It's complete path is
7. When I create a new review request using the Web UI, I use the following
as the base directory
/sandbox/sumod (note - I have tried giving absolute path as well)
8. But I keep getting the error - The file
'sandbox/sumod/codereviewtest.txt' (r1777) could not be found in the
The file with the revision is present in the repository.
So what am I missing?
Any help is appreciated.
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at