I am running reviewboard at the "/reviews" url of a server that handles
many different things. Whenever I try to edit a review it makes an ajax PUT
request to the API to update the item I changed.

Here is what the "Server Error Details" shows me

*Error Code:* 403

*Error Text:* Forbidden

*Request URL:* /reviews/api/review-requests/1/draft/

*Request Data:* summary=Changing+the+summary

This is being caused by apache2 (CentOS 5) with mod_wsgi.  The only thing I
get is an entry in the access log telling me the request was 403'd, nothing

When using curl, I can get the requests to work every time by using POST
instead of PUT.

Here is the config section specific to reviewboard

WSGIPassAuthorization On
WSGIScriptAlias /reviews
<Directory /var/reviewboard/rb.dev.qualtrics.com/htdocs>
    AllowOverride All
    Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    <Limit PUT DELETE>
        Allow from all
    Script PUT /reviews
    Script DELETE /reviews
# Static media for reviewboard
Alias /reviews/media /var/reviewboard/rb.dev.qualtrics.com/htdocs/media
Alias /reviews/errordocs
Alias /reviews/favicon.ico

I have searched the internet for hours trying to find a solution (since I
know 403 is the default response to PUT requests with apache), but I
haven't been able to find anything that works. I haven't been able to find
anything relevant in this mailing list either.

Wondering if anyone has any insight...