We are using RB 1.6.6 and LDAP for authentication.  We recently had a
contractor become a permanent employee and because of this his userid changed.
So he is in the database twice now, once with the old userid and once with the
new one.  I can't delete the old userid as it will delete all the objects and
relate items associated with the userid.

So, is there a way to rename a userid and have the all the existing objects
owned by the old userid owned by the new userid?

Alfred