So the new one has review requests associated with it now? Otherwise, I'd
say just delete the new one and update the old.

If there are review requests (or reviews/comments/etc.) associated, we'll
need to update them. That can be done through a script, but it'd need to be
fine-tuned for what's associated with that user.

If you hit delete on the new user, it'll give you a confirmation that will
show all objects associated. Having that list would help draft such a
script.