Hi,
I am facing problem while installing 1.7beta1 release from source.
It's throwing "RuntimeError: Failed to build media files" error .

My easy-install.pth contains below things.

import sys; sys.__plen = len(sys.path)
./python_memcached-1.48-py2.7.egg
./recaptcha_client-1.0.6-py2.7.egg
./pytz-2012d-py2.7.egg
./python_dateutil-1.5-py2.7.egg
./paramiko-1.7.7.2-py2.7.egg
./flup-1.0.3.dev_20110405-py2.7.egg
./Pygments-1.5-py2.7.egg
./django_evolution-0.6.7-py2.7.egg
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PIL
./mimeparse-0.1.3-py2.7.egg
./django_pipeline-1.2.14-py2.7.egg
./Django-1.4.1-py2.7.egg
./Jinja2-2.6-py2.7.egg
./RBTools-0.4.1-py2.7.egg
./requests-0.14.0-py2.7.egg
./Djblets-0.7.1-py2.7.egg
/root/Desktop/rb_1.7
./nose-1.2.1-py2.7.egg
/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7
import sys; new=sys.path[sys.__plen:]; del sys.path[sys.__plen:];
p=getattr(sys,'__egginsert',0); sys.path[p:p]=new; sys.__egginsert =
p+len(new)

Please help me.

Regards,
KVR