I am facing problem while installing 1.7beta1 release from source.
It's throwing "RuntimeError: Failed to build media files" error .

My easy-install.pth contains below things.

import sys; sys.__plen = len(sys.path)
import sys; new=sys.path[sys.__plen:]; del sys.path[sys.__plen:];
p=getattr(sys,'__egginsert',0); sys.path[p:p]=new; sys.__egginsert =

Please help me.