Press Control-Shift-I. A developer console should come up. There will be a
Network tab. Open that, reload the page, and then try the request.

Though I just realized, it'll reload the page. So first, look for the
little solid black dot with the tooltip "Preserve Log upon navigation" and
click it, then make the request.