Hi Christian,

I remember I used easy_install and I tried running easy_install ReviewBoard
command again and got below information,
>> easy_install ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.6.11
Processing ReviewBoard-1.6.11-py2.6.egg
ReviewBoard 1.6.11 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing rb-site script to /usr/bin
Installing rbssh script to /usr/bin

Using /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6.11-py2.6.egg
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard

Any ideas...

在 2012年9月22日星期六UTC+8上午7时12分04秒,Christian Hammond写道: