File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/setuptools/command/bdist_egg.py",
line 172, in run
    self.run_command("egg_info")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/distutils/cmd.py", line 326, in run_command
    self.distribution.run_command(command)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py", line 972, in run_command
    cmd_obj.run()
  File "setup.py", line 63, in run
    self.run_command('build_media')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/distutils/cmd.py", line 326, in run_command
    self.distribution.run_command(command)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/distutils/dist.py", line 972, in run_command
    cmd_obj.run()
  File "setup.py", line 81, in run
    raise RuntimeError('Failed to build media files')
RuntimeError: Failed to build media files

These are last few lines of the exception thrown during building egg in
Ubuntu.