Hi ,

I got the below mentioned error while post-review .

DEBUG:root:Using candidate path 'default': 'https://sivakumar/hgtools'
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: https://sivakumar/hgtools, Base path: ,
Supports changesets: False
>>> Finished checking the repository type.
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://sivakumar/reviews/api/info/
>>> Using the new web API
>>> Attempting to create review request on HGTOOLS_NEW for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://sivakumar/reviews/api/review-requests/:
{'repository': 'HGTOOLS_NEW'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 994
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://sivakumar/reviews/api/review-requests/27/diffs/:
>>> Got API Error 207 (HTTP code 400): The file was not found in the
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file': u'settings.py', u'err':
{u'msg': u'The file was not found in the repository', u'code': 207},
u'revision': u'd5ade09376df'}

*Error uploading diff

Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.*