Hi Michal,

First, whatever you do, back up your database using mysqldump.

You should be able to create a new site installation on the new box with
the latest 1.6.x of Review Board. Then completely wipe the resulting MySQL
database. You may also want to copy over anything else from your old site's
media/uploaded directory.

Once you've done that, import your old database, and then perform a site
upgrade (rb-site upgrade /path/to/site).

This should upgrade the database and get you in shape.

If you hit any snags (1.0.5.x is pretty old), let us know.